- Check in 4-6pm or by arrangement
- Check out 11am or by arrangement
- Private parking
- Fully accessible to disabled guests
- Tea or coffee served on arrival
- Free access to WIFI
- Fresh flowers
- Sheets and blankets on request (our standard is feather duvets and blankets)
- Anti-allergy bedding on request
- Fresh milk, ground coffee and homebaked biscuits with your room trays
- Honesty bar for use of B&B guests
- Cellar on site - which can offer up some good bin ends in the summer months
- A large selection of books and current magazines
- Newspapers to order
- TV at the property (not in bedrooms as a standard)
- Music speakers
- Housekeeping provided
- Evening meals are available on request
- Hand drawn walk and running maps
- Mobile phones - good signal with EE and Vodafone
- Dogs welcome : your dog/s can be accommodated overnight in allocated guest bedrooms. Extensive grounds give dogs plenty of space for daily exercise and a boot room offers a good area for cleaning and feeding. Dog biscuits, bowls, drying towel, tin openers etc.. are also provided for your use.
Please Note: Loyton is a working farm and guests are reminded to keep watch of their children for the natural hazards which exist on a farm, taking note of any warning signs around the property and grounds. Please be aware we also have dogs and livestock on the farm.
Our B&B room rates are between £95 - £140/night, double occupancy.
Please contact us for a quote - we aim to respond within 24hrs.
Loyton is ideally situated to visit both Devon and Somerset. This is a wonderful spot from which to explore the wild landscape of Exmoor and the surrounding area, perfect for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. We are half an hour from the sea with good surfing within one hour’s drive of the house. Nearby Dulverton was the setting for the film ‘Land Girls’ and has lovely boutique shops, antiques, wine bars and tearooms in which to while away your time.. Don’t forget to pick up your copy of Lorna Doone in the famed secondhand bookshop Rothwell & Dunworth!
With such fantastic produce in the West Country, food lovers can be pointed in the direction of some superb suppliers, farm shops, markets and food festivals. Or ask Chef to prepare you a delicious picnic for your day out! Along with some very good pubs and restaurants in the area you will discover vineyards, historic towns, National Trust properties and lovely gardens, plus Devon’s county town of Exeter, all within easy reach.
For those just wanting to switch off, the pretty, rural setting provides a very peaceful retreat in which to relax and unwind. Ask us for a copy of our hand drawn walk maps or to borrow an Ordnance Survey for wider exploration of the area. Alternatively, order your newspapers with us on arrival and settle back to read by the fire, with tea and homemade biscuits!
We also have regular and updated special offers through the summer months - please check our SPECIAL OFFERS page!